- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
I am the sole owner of the information collected on this site. I only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you. I will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
I will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted me. I shall not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to manage a webinar.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number is given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
I take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
I share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
I partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, I shall share names or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This Blog contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.